- Sep 19, 2017 Determined to Drive: How to Help Teachers Maintain Optimal Learning Conditions at School Sep 19, 2017
- Aug 21, 2017 The Light in Me: Harmony Between Yoga and Montessori Aug 21, 2017
- Aug 1, 2017 A Montessori Manor: How Incorporate a “Montessori-Mindset” at Home Aug 1, 2017
- June 2017
- May 20, 2017 Montessori In The Home: Pre-Primary Edition May 20, 2017
- May 1, 2017 On the Montessori Journey: When One Teaches, Two Learn (Part III) May 1, 2017
- Apr 24, 2017 On the Montessori Journey: When One Teaches, Two Learn (Part II) Apr 24, 2017
- Apr 20, 2017 Montessori in the Home: Toddler Edition Apr 20, 2017
- Apr 17, 2017 On the Montessori Journey: When One Teaches, Two Learn (Part I) Apr 17, 2017
- Mar 20, 2017 What Makes up a Montessori Parent? Mar 20, 2017
- Feb 20, 2017 Montessori: Education for Peace Feb 20, 2017
- Jan 19, 2017 Freedom Within Limits: The Structure of a Montessori Learning Environment Jan 19, 2017
SCHEDULE A TOUR
The school conducts individual tours and Small Group Tours throughout the year to provide an overview of the Suzuki curriculum, philosophy, and academic programs to families interested in applying for the following School Year or Summer Session.
When scheduling a tour:
- You may select the campus and locate the tour you wish to attend, where you will be taken to a screen to select "Sign Up Now" and enter your information.
- The Small Group Tours and individual meetings are by appointment only, so please contact the school if you are interested in attending.
When scheduling your tour, spouses are included; so, please only sign up for one spot - even if two or more are coming.
Or, if email is your preferred method of contact, feel free to reach us through the methods below - please be aware that we can only schedule tours through the link above!
For Buckhead or Northside, please contact Ashante Gilstrap at: email@example.com.
Or, for Ponce City Market inquiries, contact Sunny Alley at firstname.lastname@example.org.