Students Leaving Suzuki (Graduating to Public School/Withdrawing)
Don’t risk being left without a placement! This process has been arranged so that you can easily communicate your intentions. While we hope that everyone plans to stay with us, if we do not hear from you, we cannot confirm your child’s enrollment past May 25th. Communication is key! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your campus leadership or to Ashante Gilstrap (Buckhead and Northside) – email@example.com or Sunny Alley (Ponce City Market) - firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or wish to discuss your individual situation to determine the best course of action!
In this section you will find important information about the withdrawal notification process for those children who are graduating and have not applied out to Private School, or children who are withdrawing permanentaly from the Suzuki School. You can choose for your child to withdraw at the end of the school year (Friday, May 25) or at the end of the Summer Session (Friday, July 27). Please remember that if you are enrolling your child for the Summer session that he/she must stay for the entire two-month session.
Once you have reviewed the information below, please be sure to fill out the form so that we are notified of your intentions!
1. If your child will be withdrawing, or graduating to public school and you do not plan on staying for the Summer:
- The 2018-2019 school year ends on Friday, May 25. We ask that you complete the form below by February 28, 2018 so that we can remove the summer and school year registration fees, and also plan for the summer. At the same time, you can also complete the withdrawal form. If you wish to complete the withdrawal form later, please remember that this must be done by Sunday, March 25 to comply with our withdrawal notification policy. Please note that if you do not pay the summer registration fee then your child will not be enrolled for the Summer Session.
2. If you are planning for your child to continue with Suzuki through the Summer Session:
If your child will be attending for the Summer Session and leaving The Suzuki School at the end of July, you will need to complete two steps:
- Pay the Summer registration fee on your February invoice.
- Complete the form below February 28, 2018 so that we can remove the school year registration fees, and make appropriate plans. If you wish you can also complete the withdrawal form at this time. If you wish to complete the withdrawal form later, please remember that this must be done by May 31 to comply with our withdrawal notification policy.
Registration Fee Explanation:
You will see a $200 registration fee on your February invoice. After you have submitted your Withdrawal Notification Form, this fee will be adjusted. If you are leaving at the end of May, the entire fee will be removed. If your child is staying for the Summer Session, $100 of the fee will be adjusted off the bill.