- Nov 13, 2017 Look for the Ladybugs: The Best Thing About Being a Teacher Nov 13, 2017
- Nov 9, 2017 Fostering Independence & Curiosity in Children Since the ‘70s Nov 9, 2017
- Sep 19, 2017 Determined to Drive: How to Help Teachers Maintain Optimal Learning Conditions at School Sep 19, 2017
- Aug 21, 2017 The Light in Me: Harmony Between Yoga and Montessori Aug 21, 2017
- Aug 1, 2017 A Montessori Manor: How Incorporate a “Montessori-Mindset” at Home Aug 1, 2017
- June 2017
- May 20, 2017 Montessori In The Home: Pre-Primary Edition May 20, 2017
- May 1, 2017 On the Montessori Journey: When One Teaches, Two Learn (Part III) May 1, 2017
- Apr 24, 2017 On the Montessori Journey: When One Teaches, Two Learn (Part II) Apr 24, 2017
- Apr 20, 2017 Montessori in the Home: Toddler Edition Apr 20, 2017
- Apr 17, 2017 On the Montessori Journey: When One Teaches, Two Learn (Part I) Apr 17, 2017
- Mar 20, 2017 What Makes up a Montessori Parent? Mar 20, 2017
- Feb 20, 2017 Montessori: Education for Peace Feb 20, 2017
- Jan 19, 2017 Freedom Within Limits: The Structure of a Montessori Learning Environment Jan 19, 2017
Our faculty shares a passion for Early Childhood Education and in teaching young children how to learn. In order to teach at Suzuki, they must demonstrate an understanding and interest in the developmental stages of young children, a belief that learning begins at birth, and must demonstrate their own interest in lifelong learning.
The Suzuki School’s seeks to hire faculty who have a passion for the Montessori System of Education and who which to work in a year round school. We seek educators who view teaching young children as a career and who value a school where professional and personal growth is supported as an integral part of a teacher’s tenure at the school.
The Suzuki School classrooms have Montessori Teachers and Associates who assist in the classroom. In order to be a teacher, you must have a Montessori credential, and a college degree. Many of the Suzuki associates also have college degrees, or are in the process of furthering their college education.
Note: If you are looking for profiles about our individual Teachers, please access our Parent Portal and select "Teacher and Classroom Profiles."