- June 2017
- May 20, 2017 Montessori In The Home: Pre-Primary Edition May 20, 2017
- May 1, 2017 On the Montessori Journey: When One Teaches, Two Learn (Part III) May 1, 2017
- Apr 24, 2017 On the Montessori Journey: When One Teaches, Two Learn (Part II) Apr 24, 2017
- Apr 20, 2017 Montessori in the Home: Toddler Edition Apr 20, 2017
- Apr 17, 2017 On the Montessori Journey: When One Teaches, Two Learn (Part I) Apr 17, 2017
- Mar 20, 2017 What Makes up a Montessori Parent? Mar 20, 2017
- Feb 20, 2017 Montessori: Education for Peace Feb 20, 2017
- Jan 19, 2017 Freedom Within Limits: The Structure of a Montessori Learning Environment Jan 19, 2017
Suzuki School Parent Volunteer Association
As a current, or former, parent of a Suzuki School student, you are already a member of the Suzuki School Parent Volunteer Association (PVA). The role of the PVA is to sponsor events and activities throughout the year for Suzuki students, teachers, staff and family. Funds raised through regularly held events go toward supplementing teacher bonuses.
The goals of the PVA are to:
· Build our internal Suzuki community
· Play an active role in our external community
· Recognize teachers and staff
The PVA accomplishes this with the help of parent volunteers who chair or are members of committees, a very strong partnership with school leadership, partnership with teachers, and open communication across campuses between PVA leadership.