THE SUZUKI SCHOOL is a preparatory preschool committed to providing the very young with the best in Early Childhood education. Our belief in the innate ability and talent of every child guides us in the creation of an environment rich in language, discovery, and stimulation.
- Apr 20, 2017 Montessori in the Home: Toddler Edition Apr 20, 2017
- Apr 17, 2017 On the Montessori Journey: When One Teaches, Two Learn (Part I) Apr 17, 2017
- Mar 20, 2017 What Makes up a Montessori Parent? Mar 20, 2017
- Feb 20, 2017 Montessori: Education for Peace Feb 20, 2017
- Jan 19, 2017 Freedom Within Limits: The Structure of a Montessori Learning Environment Jan 19, 2017
Each one of our campuses operates from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday. The hours of 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM constitute the academic portion of the day, typically working on anything from Math to Practical Life activities from the Montessori curriculum; the hours before and after this time incorporate times of child-centered learning and play.
On our site, you'll see everything - from how we educate towards our Five Foundations (Love of Learning, Respect for Nature, Culture and Tradition, A Noble Heart, and Talent Education) to recipes right from our very own Suzuki chefs.