- Apr 24, 2017 On the Montessori Journey: When One Teaches, Two Learn (Part II) Apr 24, 2017
- Apr 20, 2017 Montessori in the Home: Toddler Edition Apr 20, 2017
- Apr 17, 2017 On the Montessori Journey: When One Teaches, Two Learn (Part I) Apr 17, 2017
- Mar 20, 2017 What Makes up a Montessori Parent? Mar 20, 2017
- Feb 20, 2017 Montessori: Education for Peace Feb 20, 2017
- Jan 19, 2017 Freedom Within Limits: The Structure of a Montessori Learning Environment Jan 19, 2017
May our child attend during the school year only?
We do not offer a nine-month program, but rather staff and plan
for activities year-round. Families may withdraw a child for a minimum of one
month to a maximum of two months by paying one half the normal tuition rates
for this period in order to keep their child enrolled.
Do you offer summer camps for children not attending Suzuki during the school year?
No. The summer months are an important time for children to
acclimate in their new classrooms and therefore, we do not open the classrooms
for summer-only enrollment.
Do you offer a half day program?
No. The program is established to be full day with every part of day offering
important lessons to the child.
I wish to enroll my child in the first available space at any campus but will later transfer to my campus of choice. Is this possible?
Yes! You may submit a Transfer Request.
For more information, please contact Admissions@suzukischool.com or contact our Admissions line directly at: (404) 841-3939.