Applied Out - Private School
Don’t risk being left without a placement! If you are applying out to a Private School, we recognize that although the first wave of acceptances are issued on April 7th, that some families may received notification past this date, and that students are often waitlisted and admitted as spaces become available. It is important for us to know your plans so that we can work with you and still appropriately plan for the next school year.
Once you have reviewed the information below, please be sure to fill out the form so that we are notified of your intentions!
Private School Applications:
The first wave of Private School Acceptances are communicated by the Private Schools on Saturday, April 7th. Therefore, we ask parents with children with Private School applications to communicate to us, by Monday, April 9th. Here are the options you have:
1. Accept a placement at a Private School and planning to leave the Suzuki School at the end of the 2017-2018 School Year on Friday, May 25th. Please complete the Withdrawal Notification Form by Monday, April 9th in order for the notice period to be honored.
2. Accept a placement at a Private School and planning to leave the Suzuki School at the end of the 2018 Summer Session. Please complete the Withdrawal Notification Form by Monday, April 9th.
- If your child will be attending for the Summer Session and withdrawing at the end of July, you will need to complete two steps:
- Pay the summer registration fee on your February invoice.
- Complete the Withdrawal Notification Form by Monday, April 9th. Although this is more than 60 days before the mandatory withdrawal date of July 31, 2018, it will ensure that you meet the deadline and have guaranteed your child’s spot in the Summer Session. Please remember that if you have not paid your summer registration fee and you do not submit a Withdrawal Notification Form, then your child will not be enrolled for the Summer Session and the security deposit is forfeited.
3. Decide to stay at the Suzuki School for the summer and next school year. Please communicate this to us by Monday, April 9th. In this case you will need to pay the annual registration fee on your February invoice by Monday, April 9th.
Wait listed? It could be that your child is waitlisted at a school, and you do not know by Monday, April 9th. If this is the case, you should still follow step three, and if your child is accepted and you decide to enroll them at that school remember that a 60 day notification period is still required, and the annual registration fee is not waived. Please understand that a place has been set aside for your student at our school and therefore, we do not waive the 60 day notification requirement.