- Apr 24, 2017 On the Montessori Journey: When One Teaches, Two Learn (Part II) Apr 24, 2017
- Apr 20, 2017 Montessori in the Home: Toddler Edition Apr 20, 2017
- Apr 17, 2017 On the Montessori Journey: When One Teaches, Two Learn (Part I) Apr 17, 2017
- Mar 20, 2017 What Makes up a Montessori Parent? Mar 20, 2017
- Feb 20, 2017 Montessori: Education for Peace Feb 20, 2017
- Jan 19, 2017 Freedom Within Limits: The Structure of a Montessori Learning Environment Jan 19, 2017
Admissions: Why Suzuki?
Suzuki is an excellent choice for families interested in a full-day program, one that operates on a 12-month calendar and that offers an educational program that prepares the child for success socially, emotionally and academically.
If you would like to reach out to our Admissions line, please contact us at (404) 841-3939.
Or, if email is your preferred method of contact, feel free to reach us through the methods below!
For Buckhead or Northside, please contact Ashante Gilstrap at: email@example.com.
Or, for Ponce City Market inquiries, contact Allison Gill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“When looking for a school to take care of my infant, I was focused on making sure it was a loving and nurturing environment. The Suzuki School encompasses those values but offers much more. The Suzuki School has given my child the opportunity and exposure to learning at an early age. I am amazed everyday by what my child has discovered at school.”
-Elizabeth Fairman, Parent