- Feb 20, 2017 Montessori: Education for Peace Feb 20, 2017
- Jan 19, 2017 Freedom Within Limits: The Structure of a Montessori Learning Environment Jan 19, 2017
To develop in young children a lifelong love of learning by honoring each child's natural talent and ability in partnership with parents.
The school is accredited by three organizations:
● The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
● Pan American Montessori Society (PAMS)
● Georgia Accrediting Commission
The SACS accreditation is administered by AdvancED, the world’s largest education community, serving more than 27,000 public and private schools and districts across the United States and in 69 countries that educate over 15 million students. The AdvancED Accreditation Process, a protocol embraced around the world, is the most recognized and comprehensive program of evaluation and external review, supported by research-based standards, and dedicated to helping schools, districts and education providers continuously improve.
The PAMS accreditation is offered by the Pan American Montessori Society, which was formed in 1973 by Dr. Feland Meadows and Dr. Elisabeth Caspari, who worked for four years with Dr. Maria Montessori in India.
In addition, members of the Suzuki leadership team are members of the Board of the Georgia Childcare Association and GAYC.